Here at Voxtopica, we’re passionate about great-sounding podcasts. We offer the most advanced services available to help your podcast be the best it can be. That’s why we’ve created Voxtopica Digital Studios — to provide everyone with state-of-the-art remote recording technology that features in-studio sound quality and capabilities. Voxtopica Digital Studios includes:
- A dedicated recording environment branded with your show’s name and cover art.
- Up to 8 recorded participants.
- Up to 5 unrecorded “producers” who are on-screen and can talk to participants without being recorded.
- Simplified access links for hosts, producers, and guests.
- Video recording of participants, as separate video files (for easy editing).
- Screen sharing within the recording environment.
In addition to these best-in-class features, your Digital Studio offers more opportunities for your digital and video content, including podcasts, webinars, online classes, and other virtual events. With your Digital Studio you also get:
- Livestream your podcast and virtual events to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Virtual audience of up to 1,000 people, with live chat capabilities
- Move audience members into the recording environment to ask questions or join the discussion, then move them back to the audience
- Play videos, audio clips, music, and more in real time during recording and live-streaming.