Job Title: Marketing Manager for Boutique Creative Production Company
Podcasts are powerful…but only when they reach the right audiences. We’re looking for an energetic, ambitious marketing manager ready to make that happen every day.
Join a passionate team of podcast professionals working to bring truly creative audio production to the worlds of public policy and research.
Voxtopica is seeking an energetic, ambitious marketing fanatic to help grow our business and help our clients’ podcasts reach the audiences they care about most. If you are interested in smart topics like public policy, science, and history — and you are passionate about great marketing — you may be the perfect candidate to join our growing team.
Voxtopica is a boutique creative production company helping a wide range of subject matter experts — from the people who represent some of America’s largest hospitals to the National Academy of Sciences — make awesome podcasts.
Our team of experts helps our clients with everything podcast-related, including ideation, planning, production, distribution, and marketing.
Washington D.C. (Will start remotely and move to in-office when it’s safe to do so.)
PT-salaried position growing to FT-salaried as the business grows.
- Join a fast-growing company in an exciting, rapidly expanding market.
- Become an industry leader in the new field of podcast marketing.
- Connect and develop relationships with key leaders in leading organizations and companies.
- Work closely with the Voxtopica team to develop strategies to raise the company’s visibility in our target markets while demonstrating our expertise and capabilities to prospects.
- Plan, manage, and report on social media posts on major channels, with a focus on LinkedIn. Develop strategies and implement tactics to increase followers and engagement.
- Develop original marketing strategies for podcasts in collaboration with clients’ marketing teams and other partners.
- Promote podcasts to target audiences through strategic communications and direct outreach to appropriate other media and promotional partners.
- Maintain knowledge of and experience with best practices for B2B marketing and podcast marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: You enjoy working with all kinds of people and take initiative to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Collaboration: You thrive as part of a close team working together to achieve the company’s and our clients’ goals.
- Creativity: You approach challenges by finding unique and uncommon approaches and succeed by finding better, faster, smarter ways to get things done.
- Organization: You can manage multiple tasks at once, delegate when necessary, and “manage up” when necessary.
- Flexibility: You handle last-minute adjustments with a smile and embrace process improvements with enthusiasm.
- Curiosity: You are committed to learning everything there is to know about podcast marketing and finding efficient ways to implement what you know for the company and our clients.
- Relevant education or combination of education and experience.
- B2B marketing experience preferred, LinkedIn marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in or demonstrable interest in working in the fields of public affairs, institutional research, and government.
- Experience with podcasting is a plus.
Voxtopica provides podcast services to the public affairs industry. We create, distribute, and promote podcasts that engage and delight advocates, policymakers, and stakeholders for associations, corporations, and campaigns.
With more than 30 years of public affairs experience, unparalleled production expertise, and best-in-class facilities, Voxtopica is the leader in podcasting for policy-focused content.
Date: February 17, 2021